Orange Business Services - Senior Python Software Engineer
Permanent, Freelance, Fixed term
> 2 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
We are looking for a .NET / Python developer responsible to design, create and support business applications. Your focus will be on several points:
- Collect, understand and challenges business needs and specifications
- Development of server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end (API, Database layers, Logic)
- Development of the front-end elements of the application; Charting, dashboard, web site, spa
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Create Unit, integration test for applications
- Manage the Cloud hosting for the teams applications (Azure)
- Generally speaking you will work in an Agile environment.
- We also follow the DevOps way of working.
- Your team will be responsible for the complete life cycle of the applications.
- This will brings you great powers but also great responsibilities!
- Level of seniority
- Software version
- OO concepts
- Clean Code
- Design patterns
- Solid design principle
- Flask, Django, API framework
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, for multinational companies (B2B), freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Show full description
Worldwide, Orange Business Services stands within the Top 10 service companies:
- +3,000 multinational clients
- 100,000+ Cloud Pro customers
- +2 million business clients, SMB's and companies in France
- mobile telephone networks in 29 countries
- telepresence in 104 countries
- 5 major service centers: Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Mauritius
And is a recognized market leader: « world communication awards »
- Best Global Operator 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012,2013
- Best Enterprise Service for our Hybrid Network service Business VPN Hybrid, 2014
- The User's Choice Award, 2015
In Belgium, Orange Cyberdefense represents the MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) business unit and offers fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
Since 1998, Orange Cyberdefense Belgium leverages its experience and knowledge to provide premium grade services for both networking and security services to multinational companies.
We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high quality solutions and focus on international environments, providing around the clock support.
From our operational center, located in the Brussels Area, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' security infrastructure.
Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel are security cleared.