Orange Business Services - Systems Operator Engineer
2 to 10 years experience
For our HQ in Brussels, OCD is hiring a new Back Office Engineer M/F to work within our Infrastructure team.
About the role
Running the Day-to-day management of the monitoring tools used within our operations team
Your key responsibilities
- Day-2-day updating the monitoring tools adds/modifies/deletes
- 1st and 2nd line support on monitoring infrastructure incidents
- Troubleshooting and solving monitoring faults
- Creating and maintaining alerting rules
- Patch and backup management of monitoring infrastructure
- Creating work-instructions and procedures
- Automate the daily work where possible
What we're looking for in your profile
- Educated to degree level in an IT oriented field or equivalent by experience having the following skills :
- Knowledge of networking and security concepts
- Being accurate and secure in the work performed
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Basic Scripting or programming skills is a plus
- Knowledge or interested in network/SIEM monitoring tools in general, having the skills to maintain one of the below is already a plus :
- SNMP basics
- CA eHealth - Performance Manager
- Ready to accept the technical challenge to monitor leading-edge and high-tech enterprise networks and security infrastructure
- Good administrative skills, having an eye for detail
- Fluency in Dutch or French AND English
What we have to offer in return of your commitment
Great place to work offering good work-life balance accompanied with an attractive salary (competitive depending on experience) and an excellent package.
Join us today!
Show full description
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, for multinational companies (B2B), freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Worldwide, Orange Business Services stands within the Top10 service companies:
- +3,000 multinational clients
- 100,000+ Cloud Pro customers
- +2 million business clients, SMB's and companies in France
- mobile telephone networks in 29 countries
- telepresence in 104 countries
- 5 major service centers: Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Mauritius
And is a recognized market leader: « world communication awards »
- Best Global Operator 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012,2013
- Best Enterprise Service for our Hybrid Network service Business VPN Hybrid, 2014
- The User's Choice Award, 2015
In Belgium, Orange Cyberdefense represents the MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) business unit and offers fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
About the role
The Orange Cyberdefense 24x7 NSOC leverages its experience since 1998 and knowledge to provide premium grade services for both networking and Security services to multinational companies.
We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high quality solutions. We focus on international environments, providing around the clock support.
From our operating center, located in the Brussels Area, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' Security infrastructure.
Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel, as well as the operational organization are Security cleared.
The services we offer are mainly focused on - but not limited to - Security equipment such as Firewalls and Security infrastructure (AV, AS, IPS), Proxy / Reverse Proxy, URL filtering, Content Scanning, Access Control...