- You will be part of an amazing team in full development.
- To help Orange Cyberdefense Belgium providing a high level of services and excellence to our customers, we provide our colleagues with cutting-edge certifications and trainings in a fulfilling and dynamic environment where knowledge transfer is crucial and sense of efforts recognized
- Orange Cyberdefense Belgium provides its international customers with Managed Services, Advanced Security Projects and Consultancy by our offices in Brussels Belgium, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and Atlanta
- Ready to accept the technical challenge to monitor and maintain leading-edge and high-tech enterprise networks and security infrastructure
Working as a DevOps Engineer
- Day-to-day management of the internal infrastructure of our network operating centre
- 1st and 2nd line support on our back office environment
- Troubleshooting and solving monitoring faults
- Creating and maintaining alerting rules
- Patch and backup management of monitoring infrastructure
- Creating work instructions and procedures
- Automate the daily work where possible
What we expect of you
- A no-nonsense IT engineer with all-round IT-interests always willing to go the extra mile
- University degree in an IT oriented field or equivalent by experience
- Experience in an IT service oriented organization with knowledge of networking and security concepts
- Being accurate and secure in the work performed
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Scripting or programming skills is a plus
- Knowledge of network/SIEM monitoring tools in general
- Having the skills to maintain one of the below is a plus : SNMP basics - Syslog - FortiSIEM - QRadar - ScienceLogic - Cacti - PRTG - Zabbix
- Fluency in English with Dutch and/or French
- Ready to accept the technical challenge to monitor leading-edge and high-tech enterprise networks and security infrastructure
- Good administrative skills with a strong eye for detail
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of CyberSecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 days paid holidays
- Meal vouchers and eco cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Ghent, Nijvel, Rotselaar, Brussels and Antwerp
- Company car with fuel card
- Working from home and flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as ...
A smartphone with a free subscription and unlimited usage, sport activities, teambuilding's, after work drink at Friday, ... the good life