- As cyber security and risk management consultant, you will assist customers in processes related to information security and risk management.
- You install, measure, test and report the effectiveness of information security controls such as Firewall, IAM system, encryption etc.
- You assist and advise customers in establishing strategies and sustainable data protection programs and always comply with the latest legislation.
Who we are looking for
- You have professional experience in the fields of information security governance, network security, cyber security, risk management, security auditing or application security
- You have notions of ISO 27001, OWASP, GDPR, Internet of Things, BYOD and security of mobile telephones
- You keep this knowledge up-to-date and would be willing to obtain additional certificates if necessary
- You have an interest in Firewalls, Wafs, IDS/IPS systems, SIEM systems
- You can communicate fluently, both verbally and in writing
What we offer
- You contribute to projects at top Belgian companies
- You will be working in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge remains cutting edge by participating in workshops, trainings and (international) conferences
- You are supported in obtaining certificates
- You can give direction to your career and grow
- You will enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone benefit, insurance etc.