WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Ordina JWorks is actively transforming companies to cloudnative market disruptors. We employ techniques and industry trends such as XAAS, immutable infrastructure and LOOSELY COUPLED SERVICES to speed up development and get to market faster than ever. The correct ARCHITECTURE, development methologies and strategy are quintessential to support this. Guiding teams through pragmatic leadership and the establishment of a SHARED VISION are enabling strategic and tactic business advantages at an incredible pace. We are the trusted partner of our clients and help them push their organisation forward, while solving difficult and challenging technology problems. We believe in evolutionary software delivery through correct service boundaries and APIs.
- You play a key role in the successful delivery of our projects
- You make an important contribution in the realization of Java projects, where your ARCHITECTURE is a differentiator
- You create the high-level design for our projects, supporting and steering the customers strategy
- Solving complex problems are a real challenge for you
- You are interested in the latest trends and developments, and can make seasoned decisions on their adoption
- You collaborate in our COMPETENCE CENTERS (Architecture, Cloud, Security, ...) and you share your knowledge with your colleagues
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Bachelor or Master level, or equal by experience
- Experience with diverse (Java) technology such as Spring (including Spring Boot and Spring Cloud) or JEE
- Thorough knowledge of architectural patterns (event-driven, microservices, n-tier, blackboard, ...), development methodologies, standards, technical risks,...
- Experience with application modernisation or integration platforms is a big plus
- Experience with Application Servers, Containers and Orchestration
- Passion for coaching people and guiding a team
- Strong affinity with setting-up delivery pipelines
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cloud Foundry, Google Compute Engine, Azure and microservice architecture are a trump
- Multilingual Dutch and / or French and English
- Strong focus on customer interaction and creating high-level solutions for their needs
- You take initiative and you are very eager to both learn and share experiences
- You are flexible and stress resistant
WHAT DOES ORDINA HAVE TO OFFER?
We're growing quickly and oftentimes this can result in limitations and rules prohibiting creativity and freedom. Not at JWorks though. We're very fond of our DOWN-TO-EARTH CULTURE and no-bullshit way of working. Prefer GLIFFY over Enterprise Architect or Archi? No problem. Want to make an impact on the architectural choices and tools we use? Jump right in!
- Challenging assignments and projects for BELGIAN TOP COMPANIES
- A dynamic HIGH TECH environment with focus on knowledge and innovation
- An open no-nonsense company culture with room for personal initiative
- A great number of WORKSHOPS, trainings and events in cooperation with Ordina Academy
- Support for obtaining certificates and visiting software conferences
- Real possibilities to grow within the company and to clearly define your career on the basis of a Human Talent Management program
- Regular team events and social company events
- An ATTRACTIVE SALARY in accordance to the market situation with a wide remuneration package (company car, laptop, insurance package, mealvouchers,...)