Who Are We Looking For?
We strive to remain thought leaders in the ever changing technology market. JWorks makes this a personal goal of each of our colleagues to stay on top of the game. This can be done by following or contributing to numerous Workshops, coding sessions and webinars we organise, but what's more fun than going to International Conferences such as Spring I/O in Barcelona or MongoDB World in New York? Take a couple of days extra to enjoy the surroundings and get to know your colleagues better!
- Software Development is your true passion
- You contribute in the successful delivery of our project
- You make sure that our clients are proud on your contribution
- Solving Complex Issues doesn't scare you
- You are interested in the Latest Trends and evolutions and you want to learn them yourselve
- You collaborate in our Competence Centers (Cloud Computing, Mobile,...) and you share your knowledge with your colleagues
What Are The Requirements?
- Bachelor or Master level, or equal by experience
- At least 2 years experience with Java technology
- Spring stack, including Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data and Spring Cloud
- Automated testing (unit testing, integration testing and acceptance testing) of applications doesn't have any secret for you
- Application Servers and Containers
- Tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Sonar and Maven are not unfamiliar to you
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Cloud Foundry, Google Compute Engine, Azure and microservice architecture are a trump
- Knowledge of methodologies such as DevOps, Scrum, UML, Prince2 and ITIL are a trump
- Multilingual Dutch and / or French and English
- You work customer focused and have a service mindset
- You are a team player
- You take initiative and you are very eager to learn
- You are flexible and stress resistant
What Does Ordina Have To Offer?
We're growing quickly and oftentimes this can result in limitations and rules prohibiting creativity and freedom. Not at JWorks though. We're very fond of our Down-To-Earth Culture and no-bullshit way of working. Prefer a MacBook with IntelliJ over a Windows with Eclipse? No problem. Want to make an impact on the architectural choices or tools we use? Jump right in!
- Challenging assignments and projects for Belgian Top Companies
- A dynamic High Tech environment with focus on knowledge and innovation
- An open no-nonsense company culture with room for personal initiative
- A great number of Workshops, trainings and events in cooperation with Ordina Academy
- Support for obtaining certificates
- Real possibilities to grow within the company and to clearly define your career on the basis of an Human Talent Management program
- Regular team events and social company events
- An Attractive Salary in accordance to the market situation with a wide remuneration package (company car, laptop, insurance package, meal vouchers,...)