IT Traineeship: Take a deep dive in IT at Belfius Insurance
Project Manager, Functional Analyst, or Test Manager? Opportunities abound when you start as a young IT talent. Ready to unlock your full potential right now? Do you have a passion for IT, less than 2 years experience, a master degree and do you speak English, Dutch and French? Let's discover your best fit with ORMIT's Deep Dive IT programme.
Grow. Build. Unleash yourself.
You want to boost your career in IT?
Sure, you'll need to work on your technical skills. But there's plenty more to discover and develop to really make the difference. Strong communication skills to connect to the business! Project management skills to deliver on time! An innovative mindset to think ahead! We'll help you rise up to the challenge.
Ready to build the IT department of the future?
Belfius Insurance is transforming the way they do business. Focus for the future: connecting with customers in an ever more digital and personal way. IT is a top priority. Improve the time-to-market, introduce future ways of working, get the IT architecture ready for innovation - there's a lot that needs to be done. That's why they need young IT talents to build the IT department of the future. Especially those like you, want to move things forward.
A deep dive into IT
How does this traineeship work?
It's easy: Belfius Insurance gives you the challenges, we at ORMIT give you everything you need to grow and to discover which role fits you best.
This is your chance to:
- Build your expertise through different strategic IT projects. Will you help reduce the time-to-market at Belfius Insurance? Improve the customer experience? We push you towards results and help you grow in every project.
- Unleash yourself and develop your personal skills
Change management, design thinking, storytelling and team dynamics: that's what you'll learn about during 20 days of training. You will also get a personal coach who will challenge you and make you reach your full potential.
During the traineeship, we will help you orient towards what you like best. Succeeded? Then you're all set to start in one of the many IT functions at Belfius Insurance.
Are you what we are looking for?
- You hold a master's degree and have a maximum of 2 years working experience.
- You speak English and either Dutch or French fluently, with a basic knowledge of the other.
- You have strong communication & networking skills
- You're pragmatic and results-oriented
- You're a long-term thinker with the ability to inspire others
- You have a proven affinity with IT and want to dive deeper
The IT traineeship at Belfius Insurance: 4 reasons to say yes
- Drive change in a top insurance company
- Develop your technical and soft skills at the heart of IT transformation
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with 2 days of homeworking
- Discover the IT role that suits you best
Are you ready to say yes and start your IT career?
Do you have what it takes to take the deep dive at Belfius Insurance? Let us get to know you by applying via the 'Apply' button!
Agency calls not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, Brussels, IT, information technology, trainee, traineeship.