Our client is managing a Trading department where it has been developed with IT, a curve building application for the traders.
We are looking for a consultant to perform the role of IT Business Analyst in direct contact with the Trading floor
- Write detailed analysis for new features based on interview with clients
- Validate the requirement and implementation with IT
- Respond to queries and issues raised by clients
- Identify risk and implement mitigation strategy
- Liaise with managers and project leads to ensure effective delivery of service and information
- Provide detailed trouble shooting and identify issues
- Provide detailed information and advice to clients and customers, data management, client reporting and portfolio management functions.
- Owner of a Bachelor or Master Degree
- Previous experience in software development or scripting is required (C#, Python, ...)
- Awareness of market and industry trends (Energy or Finance)
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to work on multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Exceptional client and relationship management ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills mainly in English; French and/or Dutch knowledge has a strong value.