- You will contribute to the expansion of our data pipelines within our Big Data platform.
- You will join an Agile team.
- In addition to the technical development of pipelines, you will also be able to understand how to extract value from these data.
- Open constructive content and technical adjustment is in your nature.
- You have experience with technical integrations and you can think / build in this (API, event based, pipeline sheduling and transaction handling...).
- Experience in Design, build and deploy a set of batch data applications in Spark / Azure batch
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms to ensure that your data deliveries are ideal for building models.
- Experience in cloud Azure (or other Cloud) is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge in programming languages (Python, SQL, HCL, ...)
- Experience in build automation and DevOps CI / CD tooling: GIT, TerraForm / ARM templates, Circle CI
- Experience with Web environments that use Big Data intel / recommendations. Javascipt, Java, Node js, API with data exposition
- Fluent in English and French, Dutch is a plus