Otoconsult's market is growing fast in North-America, and to support its expansion and develop new applications that keep pushing boundaries to help improve people's life, Otoconsult is recruiting a Lead Software Engineer.
Your role comprises:
- Development and extension of our software portfolio: you analyze, build the architecture, design and develop new software applications and components, from idea to innovative product;
- Test-driven programming: you develop, implement and execute a robust and qualitative test plan for these new developments;
- Growing into a leading position in the development team.
- You successfully obtained a Master's degree in (Applied) Informatics, Industrial sciences or equivalent by experience;
- You have proven skills in Microsoft .NET (C# and SQL Server) and a definite interest in mobile app development (Android and iOS). Knowledge of Artificial intelligence is a plus;
- You have medium to advanced knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies and experience with Microsoft ALM tools such as TFS and Visual Studio;
- You have an analytical mind and a problem-solving attitude;
- You are self-driven with an entrepreneurial state of mind: an achievement orientation, seeking for new information, being able to work autonomous, and you take initiative and responsibilities in your projects;
- You are a pro-active and open-minded team player that cooperates to obtain our team goals, enthusiastic to work in a highly varied, technological and innovative environment, passionate about changing the life of people;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as good knowledge of technical English.
- A full-time and permanent contract in a human-sized company, with an attractive salary package;
- The unique opportunity to collaborate to the growth of a young company from an ambitious pioneer to the international authority in the niche of professional software for Ear-Nose-Throat practitioners, audiologists and cochlear implant centers.
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply now by sending your resume and complete motivation letter via the button below.