Who we are?
Oxygis is a startup minded team helping public (cities, towns...) and private (forest, energy, sales...) companies to manage the maintenance of geographically spread assets. We have been outsourcing the development of our Web and mobile SaaS applications and are now willing to build a team in order to insource software development and bring it to the next level. We are looking for 2 people (1 Junior and 1 Senior).
Help us developing new features and projects while keeping our Web and mobile applications constantly evolving with future proof technologies.
- Self-learning capabilities and willing to learn new technologies
- Problem solver who likes to understand how things work
- Autonomous, proactive, good communicator (oral and written), analytic Spiritmapserver, Openlayer: knowledge of mapping and SIG tools is a serious plus
- Experience in mobile development is a plus: Android (+++), iOS(+)
- Able to build software applications from scratch: analysis of business needs and translation into functional requirements, design, planning, implementation and deployment of the API backend
- Experience with Web Services & MicroServices
- Experience with Agile software development and continuous integration
- Good understanding of Azure or AWS Cloud possibilities
- Able to mentor and give technical advice and direction if needed
- A team player
- You are hands-on: you take initiative and are happy to bring new ideas into a developing company.
- Knowledge of Dutch or English is a plus.
- We would like you to start ASAP
- Some little extras that will help you earn some additional points: you like Dikkenek, Pulp Fiction and/or watching movies, electro music and have a good sense of humor.
- A competitive salary package, based on experience
- A MacBook Pro / PC laptop
- Up to 2 remote working days/week
- An exciting job in a true startup environment (located in a co-working space)
- Flexible hours