Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland.
We are looking for a Data Analyst that will be deployed to increase data quality.
- Development of dashboards that are used at different levels (setting up and follow up of KPIs,)
- To support other initiatives within the framework of the Assets Transformation Roadmap
- Participate in and manage asset data initiatives.
- Performing data analysis (based on data that you integrate from different sources,),
- Follow the approach determined in the data strategy.
- Understand the needs and formulate an answer in a language that the business understands.
- Responsible for the visualization of data.
- Drawing data initiatives: definition and setting up of data initiatives, monitoring scope, budget and deadlines, reporting on project status, obtaining validations, aligning,...
- Relevant experience as a Data Analyst or data scientist.
- Knowledge of data management is required
- Data Visualization knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL, data mining, R, Python, Power BI, excel
- Communication, organization and autonomous
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every Junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more Senior employees