Do you fancy a new, exciting job as .NET Developer with a leading firm in the Financial industry? Great! Let's meet up to discuss the job opportunity below.
- You will execute the design, implementation and unit test of new development, enhancements and bug fixes.
- You will document designs as needed, troubleshoot problems and initiate promotion of code to Test, Staging and Production environments through firm's change & deployment processes
- You are a self-starting, autonomous .NET Developer who also likes working in a collaborative team environment
- You have at least 2 years' experience in .NET Development and preferably have worked on integration projects within an insurance or financial domain
- You have very good knowledge of:
- .NET, C# and the .NET framework onwards of 2.0
- XML Technologies (XSD, Sxlt, XPATH...)
- Common design patterns
- Implementations with a strong focus on backend
- Preferably you have also worked with JQuery, Kendoui, Entity Framework and authentication/authorization standards (e.g. SAML)
- You have fluent Dutch or French knowledge with at least a basic understanding of the other language and a basic understanding of English
Do you want to apply for this position? Please send your CV and cover letter via the button below.