For one of our partners in the region of Brussels, we are currently looking for a Young Graduate - Java Developer. You will be responsible for assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of an application development project at different clients.
- Installing new system applications, updating applications, performing configuration and testing activities and applications programming for assigned modules within a larger program
- Contribute to the design for specific deliverables and assist in the development of technical solutions
- Design, development and testing, using Java or J2EE technologies
- Participate as part of a team and maintain good relationships with team members and customers
- Academic bachelor or Master degree is a must
- Java certification is a plus
- 0-2 years of professional experience in Java or JEE development
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE application development technologies and tools such as: Java, HTML, Hibernate, Oracle Database, SQL, Maven, Spring, XML, Webservices, JUnit, Mockito, Linux, Tomcat, ...
- Basic understanding of modern software design and development of methodologies such as : OO, UML, Agile Development, Scrum, Unit-testing...
- Focus on code quality (reuse, adhere to standards, ...)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Fluent in Dutch (Oral and Written) and knowledge of English
- A position with responsability within a leading international company
- Personal development through learning on the job and additional external trainings
- A market oriented compensation, including a range of fringe benefits
Do you want to apply for this position? Please send your CV and cover letter via the button below.