Our client is the leading provider of control and automation systems for homes, offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and more.
The success of our client is based on a total commitment to delivering the highest product quality.
From lightning and climate control to audio and video control, our client provides a total package of integrated automation solutions.
- We're looking for a motivated developer, who'll work on different projects. Main task will be the development of commercial tools.
- You have a passion for programming and development.
- You'll investigate and analyse the needs of the current and future users, with the aim of developing systems that require the needs of our customer's employees.
- Working in a team or working independantly poses no problem for you.
- Workling together with our customer's project team, you'll develop solutions using Silverlight to meet requrements provided by our internal customers (= colleagues).
- The project will be defined, developed within our project team. It will be tested by yourself and a select test group before launch.
- Each process will be documented (this means in code and user manual for the end user, in collaboration with our Project Manager).
- Standards and guidelines will be developed and impemented, in order to secure the correct use of the new applications.
- Good knowledge of .NET (ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#)
- At least 3 years of experience in Silverlight development
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Ability to work in an agile development
- Flexible, working in a growing and dynamic, sales driven company
- Team player and customer minded (internal customers)
- Ability to effectively communicate design concepts and architecture to our internal customers (= colleages)
A challenging opportunity in an award-winning customer service organization.