We are looking for two application support engineers for our customer ENGIE. Are you not afraid to broaden your knowledge in domains beyond your usual comfort zone? Do you want to extend your personal business network with hundreds of people in a multinational environment? Great! We are looking for you!
As a application support engineer at Probitis you are part of a team 8 experts, with an attitude of “if we can't fix it, it can't be fixed”. In this team the development streams evolve in Agile way. You'll work in a mission critical environment in an international trading context. In this environment Windows is used the most. And our customers took the strategic choice to move more and more servers into MS Azure
As an application support engineer you will be part of a support team in a large environment (located in Brussels).
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will ensure that our applications (mainly running on Windows) is in shape and well managed. When new applications need to be installed, you will coordinate with appropriate operational teams and automate the release process;
- You will coordinate with other technical teams (e.g. netwerk team) to build new infrastructure;
- Solve 2nd line incidents related to the environments managed by the support team:
- Perform automation scripting using PowerShell;
- Transfer services to MS Azure;
- Perform patch management;
- Investigate new technologies to optimize the work of the support team;
- Ensure a guard;
- Improve technical quality of the environment;
- Analyze and resolve escalated monitoring events;
- As a second line support member you will be in contact with end-users to analyze complex support calls;
- You have proven experience in a complex IT context
- You speak Dutch or French and English
- You are able to integrate quickly in an existing team
- You are used to working in large environments
- You will work in 24h00/24h00 on-guard system (remote) and will work occasionally Saturdays and Sundays (to support big releases).