Let me first ask you some questions
- Do you know what it means to work in a large and international company ?
- Do you know what it means to broaden your knowledge in domains beyond your usual comfort zone (build expertise in trading systems, in infrastructure,...) ?
- Do you want to extend your personal business network with hundreds of people in a multinational environment
- Do you want to be surrounded by experts ?
- You want to get in touch with coordination and analysis skills ?
- As a DevOps Engineer, the above elements seem fascinating to you ?;
So this is the deal
- We make you part of a team of 8 experts (supporting mission critical applications) (1 Database Administrator, 3 infrastructure specialists, 3 release coordinators), with an attitude if we can't fix it, it can't be fixed?;
- We operate mission critical systems developed by 6 development teams (15-25 people per team), developing in an Agile way;
- You work in an international trading context.
- The environment is mainly a Windows environment, and fail safe Oracle systems (total size about 200 Tb)
- Our customer took the strategic choice to move more and more servers into MS Azure;
The job content is:
Our team is looking for a DevOps specialist to help us automate our operational activities
- We don't need an operational member, but someone who has the development skills to automate all aspects of automated software deployment, software versioning, patching, operational efficiency, authentication mechanisms, etc.;
- Management of consistent IIS-deployments managed over different environments;
- You will automate the release management process for the different development streams;
- You will ensure an automated process to patch servers consistently;
- You will automate the server provisioning process for the development teams;
Our ideal profile is
- You have a background as a developer;
- You have experience in automation of the software deployment process in a Windows environment,
- You are involved in concepts and tooling like : puppet, chef, ansible, docker containers, bamboo, TFS;
- Knowledge of MS Azure is an asset,
- You like to learn and in search for new technology;
- You like to share knowledge with others;
- You are no nonsense.
- You speak Dutch or French and English
We offer you
- A competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits;
- The opportunity to work in a very large environment;
- The opportunity to work next to very knowledgeable specialists in various domains;
- Training to support the above;
- The job location is easily accessible by public transport.
Our opportunities and philosophy attract you? Apply online by sending your application at