Project manager Data / Cloud / DWH
I am looking for a Senior Project Manager with significant knowledge of Data/Cloud/DWH to lead a new project.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
- Ensuring that the projects delivery is made according to the schedule, budget, scope and quality.
- Define timeline and mile stones of the project.
- Managing the risks and issues related to the delivery.
- Clarifying high-level scope and the technical synergies between the different sub-projects.
- Ensuring the compliance to standards and best practices across all projects.
- Managing a team of internal staff and/or external contractors.
- Be proactive in proposing technical solutions and innovations.
- Reporting progress, issues, risks etc. to the customer and to the Program Manager.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
- Promote project management activities through positive and constructive networks.
- Deploy and develop an active and consistent communication with different stakeholders.
Conflict management (tech and non-tech).
- Facilitate the operational functionality of the project groups and other stakeholders.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the project teams and other stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Result oriented & customer centered
- Structured / Organized
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- High accountability and team spirit values
- +7 years experience in Project Management in the IT Sector (Data Warehouse, Cloud)
- knowledge of complex Systems Integration.
- Very good knowledge of one or more of the following concepts or technologies (MS Azure, ETL, SQL, EDW, ODS, Data Mart, BI, ...)
- Agile minded.
- Certified PRINCE2, PMI, or equal by experience
- knowledge of Data Architecture