Project Manager Digitalisation
I am looking for Project Manager to manage, prepare and co-ordinates digitalization projects and strategic studies and supports the portfolio management of digitalization projects.
- Work out specific action plans based on the agreed roadmaps and translate into concrete actions and projects. Coordinate certain projects as Project Manager.
- Work out budget for specific projects, calculate tangible business cases and returns for the different initiatives and projects.
- Follow-up on projects for the units, report results and progress and make recommendations on project portfolio.
- Assist in updating the digital roadmap in function of the evolution of digital technologies, resources and opportunities.
- Communicate and disseminate digital initiatives to stimulate faster proliferation and adoption of digital technology, with a focus on efficiency gains.
- minimum of 5 years of work experience and with relevant project management experience, ideally in digitalization or consulting. Your interest in and experience in digitalization of innovation processes and R&D is definitely an asset.
- You have a sound understanding of project management, project finance and project portfolio management.
- You have excellent oral and written communication (including to senior management), presentation and facilitation skills in English, Dutch and French
- You are a creative thinker in identifying, structuring and acting on digitalization opportunities.
- You are stress resistant and able to manage tight deadlines.