Project Manager Infrastructure
I am looking for an infrastructure Project Manager who will be resposible for the planning, organisation, coordination and controlling all IT Infrastructure activities of the Firm in order to provide the necessary state of the software, Hardware and processing of data capabilities this to support the business activities.
- Ensure that all infrastructure projects are run according to plan and budget.
- Oversee end-user (IT) and operational (OT) support in order to avoid interruptions of the daily activities
- Keep up to date on IT technology available on the market and developments in new technologies
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in project management experience managing a large team
- Knowledgeable about IT (Infrastructure) solutions on the market following evolutions
- Experience with operational IT activities in a production environment
- Excellent leadership skills, communicator and team player
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of English, good knowledge of French and/or Dutch