Project Manager (Insurance Sector)
Are you ready to improve your analytics skills in a well know company specialized in the insurance sector? You will join a team of dedicated professional to reinforce the Project Management team !
A company specializing in the insurance sector is looking for a Project Manager to strengthen the executive team.
Located in the heart of Brussels, next to the central station, this company is easily accessible and offers you the luxury of avoiding traffic jams in Brussels. In addition, if you come by car, no worries, there is parking in the building just ready to welcome you.
They are one of the leaders of the Belgian market and are constantly evolving. They invest heavily in their teams and are at the ForeFront of technology.
As a Project Manager, you will ensure high quality of deliverables within the approved scope, cost & timeline.
You will work in a strength collaboration with the project manager.
- Directing or managing large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity.
- Make sure to deliver the projects to the business partner and meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project.
- Working closely with Delivery Manager and Program Manager to manage client project expectations all the time. Grow your relationships with business and IT partner(s).
- Be a leader and a coach to the team members to guarantee excellence at every step of the project LifeCycle.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Economy, Engineering or IT
- You have an experience in the Insurance or Financial industry.
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You speak English and French or Dutch
- You will receive up to 80k€
- Pension Plan
- Eco vouchers & Meal vouchers €7
- Hospitalization insurance
- Performance-specific bonus
- Credit facilities
- A function within a society where direct contact and the human aspect are essential
- Optimum mobility thanks to the location in the heart of Brussels, close to Grand Place and Central Station.
Take this opportunity and send your resume via the button below.