I am looking for an IT Project Manager in order to accompany the IT Manager in coordinating projects related plans related to new websites and services.
- act as the cornerstone of the IT department to work with all teams to deliver everything successfully, smoothly and in a timeline manner.
- Managing IT projects relating to onsite and online products
- Coordinating large-scale projects with other departments and other Pms
- Liaising with business teams and providing clear tracking of projects
- Taking part actively in strategic meetings to provide input, assess effectively and advise on current and upcoming projects
- Providing expertise and advice on topics such as methodologies, change management, tools selection, etc.
- Acting as point of contact for all queries on ongoing projects from any internal team
- A strong technical background in IT (development, infrastructure, etc.)
- A few successful projects as IT/Technical Project Manager
- Experience in similar environments (SME's, start-up or scale-ups)
- Expertise in projects like a website redesign or digital transformation would be ideal
- Stress-resistant, flexible and organised
- Assertive and analytical
- FR + EN + NL