We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
Get to know us better here. As Belgium's largest Telco/ICT player we have one main priority: making sure that all private and professional clients can communicate always and everywhere, so this includes you and your close friends!
From the very start Proximus has continuously focused on offering the latest innovative technologies. No wonder our Telco/ICT solutions have become more and more diverse: from fixed line communication to mobile calling and surfing via 3G and even 4G, up to wireless communication through WiFi at home and on the go (Fon). And yes, we even offer digital TV, mobile payment...
Thanks to our network, years of experience and a true passion for our customers, we keep going forward on this innovative track offering Telco/ICT solutions in multiple domains: cloud computing, green data centres, entertainment, e-health.
In this context in order to protect its customers and the company's information, Proximus has set a major focus on Cyber Security. It covers all prevention & protection actions as well as the detection and response to cyber security incidents.
The Information Security & Investigations unit is the central unit which is leading the Information Security and the private investigations across the company. Here you will find a wide array of expertise domains: information security governance, policies, risk management, private investigations, fraud management, cyber incidents response, coordination with lawful enforcement authorities, etc.
Within the Information Security & Investigations unit, the Proximus Cyber Defense Center is a centralised security service, responsible for the monitoring and analysis of Proximus systems and network. They are responsible for the analysis of incident characteristics and to define a suitable response strategy and coordination of the actual responsive action.
As a CSIRT Officer in the Proximus Cyber Security Incident Response Team you monitor and detect cyber security incidents when they occur. Your main objective is to respond effectively and escalate where necessary the incidents as soon as possible.
You will take "Cloud" and "Cloud Security" as a responsibility domain within the Security organization in order to mature the Sgi capabilities in that area
- You provide support to the team that monitors security alerts.
- You document all technical information about (possible) incidents you analyse, in the central incident management system.
- You employ monitoring systems and investigative tools to analyse security events and identify (potential) security incidents.
- You assign responsive actions to operations teams and monitor progress and effect of such actions.
- You efficiently follow procedures to handle incidents, as described in the incident management playbook.
- You are the point of reference for Cloud Security matters in the Security organization.
- You have a bachelor degree.
- You have good knowledge of Internet technology and protocols.
- You have a technical background in ICT and Network Technology.
- You have experience with 2nd line incident handling.
- You are flexible and a strong team player, and ready to work in on-duty shifts.
- You show integrity & trust while managing confidential information.
- You are ready to be on-call.
- You are excellent in EN, and very good in FR/NL.
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
We offer you
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.