We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter
In a constantly evolving and challenging environment, Proximus is offering new great opportunities and is looking for a Data Architect to reinforce the DAX (Data, Analytics and AI, Experience) team.
Who we are?
The mission of our team is to deliver the Data Warehouse and data lake solutions for our internal and external customers. The main technologies we are using are Teradata, Informatica, AB Initio, Hadoop and its ecosystem, Splunk, MicroStrategy, PowerBI, Python and open source ML libraries.
- A data architect knows our enterprise information model, our data governance principles and our IT & data architecture. They will contribute to projects of various business divisions (Enterprise, Consumer, Customer Operations, Staff and Support) respecting the different business processes (customer intelligence, fulfillment, repair, provisioning, billing, ...).
- Data Architects enable data and data flows to be set-up and/or maintained in qualitative fashion.
- They work with business and IT colleagues (architects, process engineers, functional analysts and project managers) to ensure that a full set of relevant, clear and unambiguous requirements regarding data and analytics are described and implemented.
- His / her main responsibilities are:Assess the impact of a project on our enterprise information model, business/information capabilities and, if necessary, propose changes
- Capture data requirements and deliver logical data models, data flow diagrams and other artefacts
- Determine the safety/security level of data (access, GDPR, Chinese Wall, ...)
- Contribute to a well-documented application design with focus on data and analytics (data model, reference data, technical architecture) for the purpose of standardization and reusability
- Ensure the final delivery conforms to the design
- You are an IT professional with a minimum of 7 years experience as a Functional Analyst or architect with proven experience in (master) data management, enterprise information modeling, logical data modeling, data quality and/or data governance projects.
- Experience with Rational Data Architect, Erwin, Embarcadero or Powerdesigner is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence, datawarehousing and/or Big Data is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the telecommunications environment (eg eTOM/SID) is a strong advantage.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an advantage.
- You're a good negotiator.
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers. We offer you:
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.