We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
You are a member of the Network IT (NIT) division in the Network Business Unit (NBU), more specifically in the Infrastructure Change Management (ICM) domain
The mission of the Network IT division is to define, develop and operate the IT solutions that will support the open and digital networks of the future.
Infrastructure Change Management is the domain that supports all network infrastructure works. It plays a critical role in the automation and orchestration of inside and outside network activities. It has been repositioned within the Network IT division to increase the focus on its ongoing transformation.
It is in that context that you'll work as a domain architect, responsible for translating the needs of business into an inter-application solution and setting up the architectural roadmap of the domain in perfect alignment with the strategy and architecture defined to modernize and digitize network activities.
Role and Responsibilities
- You understand the business vision, strategy and roadmaps of the business project.
- You ensure that there is a full set of relevant and clear operational & business requirements.
- You translate functional and non-functional requirements into an efficient, reliable, scalable and future proof solution architecture.
- You work with a team of functional and/or technical analysts to create an end-to-end solution across the applications.
- You provide the estimates to develop and implement those solutions.
- You ensure that the solution implemented is in line with the architecture during the execution of the project.
- You refine large requirements into well-defined time-boxed features
- You provide clear and structured communication and documentation, to users, functional analysts, operations and management
- You act as a privileged point of contact for internal customers and business requestors.
- You interact with your network divisions colleagues in understanding the project impacts on Proximus networks.
- You are able, if necessary, to manage the daily life of a Scrum team.
- You supervise and coach people about the vision and overall strategy of the Network IT division.
- You coach people evolving towards an architect/analyst role.
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience
- You have a profound experience in analysis or architecture in a complex IT environment
- You have hands-on experience with Agile and Waterfall development methodologies and UML modelling techniques
- Knowledge of the Telecom ecosystem is considered an asset
- You have knowledge of business processes and the technical capabilities of large enterprise systems for automation.
- You have strong analytical skills and anticipate the impact of possible solutions to complex problems
- You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind
- Customer centricity is part of your nature
- Excellent communication skills you value communication and collaboration with others
- You have a learning attitude
- Stress resistant and flexible
- Good knowledge (both oral and written) of English as well as Dutch or French is mandatory
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
We offer you
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.