We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter
You will be responsible for the engineering of the in-home network devices with a focus on WiFi. You will also provide technical support in all projects related to WiFi monitoring and remote management of the in-home WiFi devices.
You will work with your colleagues in the in-home devices team on the following activities
- Defining the best technical solutions in collaboration with other teams within Nbu, the business (Cbu, EBU) and CUO.
- Support the further development of the WiFi lab environment and test strategy as well as create test scenarios and the implementation and / or coordination.
- You are responsible for problem analysis together with the suppliers.
- Ensuring regular and appropriate communication with the key stakeholders.
- You are the point of contact and negotiate with suppliers to get the best quality / price ratio.
- You guarantee a timely delivery of your projects in line with the specifications and the allocated budget.
- Monitoring the technical evolution of the market and make proposals for new developments to improve and optimize existing systems. In this way you contribute to the long-term strategy and this in consultation with the architecture team.
- You also determine the operational plan for your domain - in line with the Proximus strategy - and you monitor its application.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree with a technical specialization or equivalent through experience.
- You have good technical knowledge in the domains of IP networking, routers, Access Points, LAN / WAN and WLAN, OSI model, routing, traffic analysis, switching, Firewalls, VPN, network switches, operating systems (Linux / Windows).
- You are constructive and can maintain good relationships with the key stakeholders, whereby you communicate with them in an appropriate way.
- You enjoy working in a group.
- You can combine the evolution of the business and market with the vision of the suppliers and present a technical roadmap from this.
- You are customer-oriented.
- Creativity and solution orientation are second nature to you.
- Flexible and resistant to stress.
- You are prepared to travel to Bruges.
- You have a good knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
We offer you
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.