Proximus Management Trainee Program
What's in it for you?
Working at Proximus, you get the power to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers. You join a group of empowered entrepreneurs with a true customer focus, who are encouraged to take professional responsibility and self-leadership in an innovative, fast-moving yet reliable environment. We offer you a continuous learning environment, the chance to grow and develop your career and the flexibility and autonomy to live better and work smarter.
The Proximus Management Trainee program offers you high quality training and the opportunity to build a strong network within Proximus. You will get the chance to work in very different departments, enabling you to explore the company and jumpstart your career.
The Proximus Management Trainee Program lasts 24 months and comprises three consecutive assignments of 8 months each (in different domains), including regular training days and field visits.
You need to be eager to learn and invest yourself in the program. If you have the right mindset and potential and you are passionate by the new technologies, you will complete the program and successfully launch your career at Proximus.
How will you meet this challenge?
- You obtain your Master's degree in Economics, Marketing, Strategy, Management, IT, Finance, Logistics, Civil, Industrial, Commercial Engineer or similar in the summer of 2019 and can show proof of excellent study results and extracurricular activities involving leadership or project management
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You are Digital savvy & passionate about new technologies and trends in telecom, ICT, cloud solutions, IoT,...
- You are agile, not scared of changing and innovating environments
- Curiosity and customer centricity are in your DNA
- You are a born team player, collaborating well with others and taking accountability
- You are ambitious, engaged and willing to be a Proximus Ambassador
We offer you the best start of your career, in an innovative, fast-changing environment. You will get responsibilities as of the first assignment and be supported in your growth through individual coaching & mentoring as well as group training.
We offer extensive benefits in terms of mobility, insurance, telecom and flexibility, in addition to a competitive salary.