We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
Proximus is looking for an engineer to deploy and maintain IT solutions and systems in the frame of physical security. These systems are used by our department "Corporate Protection & Prevention" to secure the physical assets of Proximus.
- You will be part of the Proximus Cyber Security team. You will work mainly in close collaboration with business/technical experts in physical security.
- You will perform the technical implementation of IT software/package (including upgrade) in the frame of physical security. The impacted domains are badge management system, software controlling badge readers & door access control systems, video surveillance systems and physical intrusion detection system.
- You will perform the technical design during projects impacting existing physical security systems or building new ones.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be the technical point of contact for the physical security systems, internal and external (suppliers).
- You will participate in projects within the physical security roadmap and propose detailed technical design for implementation.
- Perform integration and user acceptance testing of existing/new technical upgrade software solution.
- Organize and execute software upgrade and deployment (also preparing software client package to be deployed).
- Create technical and operations guide documentation.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in IT / technical domain (or equivalent by experience).
- You have a first professional experience in IT or in a security related domain (internships, job,...).
- General knowledge of Windows operating systems, Databases / SQL language, VMware and virtualization.
- Solve complex technical issues is giving you energy.
- Good general knowledge of the networking, routing protocols, Firewalls.
- Pro-active with good troubleshooting skills.
- Team player, able/willing to share knowledge.
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch or French.
We offer you
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.