The ITS / DCI department is responsible for the development and operational support of the Proximus Digital and Customer Interaction applications.
We provide efficient, high-performance and reliable high-tech Web applications via:
the development, management and control of Digital and customer interaction Web components
continuous improvement and optimization of these systems at the correct cost price and with the right quality,
Continuous synchronization and collection of the needs of our business partners in order to be able to offer an optimal customer journey to our customers.
In order to continue our innovative and fast-growing requirements of our digital clients, we are looking for a Release Train System Architect.
The architect is responsible for defining and maintaining the structure of the solution and ensuring that it will meet the requirements. An Agile architect must also help the team to work together in an Agile fashion, to jointly own the solution, and to interface well with other parts of the organisation.
There are five main parts to this
- Understanding the requirements - identifying the stakeholders, helping to analyse the requirements and extracting those of architectural significance
- Formulating the design - creating a solution structure which will meet the various requirements, balancing the goals and constraints on the solution,
- Communicating the architecture - making sure that everyone understands the architecture. Different people have different viewpoints, so the architect has to present various views of the system appropriate to different audiences,
- Supporting the developers - making sure that the developers are able to realise the architecture, by a combination of mentoring and direct involvement,
- Verifying the implementation - ensuring the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture and will meet the requirements.
- You have a Master in IT & Telecom or equivalent through experience
- Team player
- Organized, systematic and orderly
- Stress resistant
- Analytical skills
- Experience in people management is required.
- Good communication skills in French, Dutch and English.
- Able to work in a complex and ambiguous environment.
- At least 2 years of experience in software architecture
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering
- Knowledge of multiple technologies: mobile, Web, cloud, databases, queue's, APIs & communication, security, and common out of the box solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of common protocols and technologies, such as HTTP, Rest, JSON, XML, OAuth, SQL, WS, MQTT, ...
- Architectural patterns: MicroServices, ESB, ...
- Proven experience with common software engineering practices (Continuous integration, continuous delivery, DevOps, SDLC,...) and architecture modelling practices (UML, Eer, Swagger...).
- Understand security requirements and the impact on the architecture and codebase.
- Experience in Proximus products and technologies is considered an asset.
- Web development as a background is an asset.
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers. We offer you
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.