We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
You will join the "Corporate Network and Security" (CNS) Operation team within the"Cloud Service Center" (CSC) department. The Corporate Network and Security infrastructure carries internal traffic and provides connectivity & security services to Proximus and affiliates.
Your most important challenges will be
- As an expert working in the Security Operation team, you receive escalations on complex teleworking platform, Firewalls, & networks incidents from Proximus Security Operations Front Office team.
- Assist with remedying of identified vulnerabilities or bugs.
- Problem management: escalate structural & equipment's issues to the engineering team and to the suppliers.
- New infrastructure implementation for new security projects as design with security engineering team.
- Document new infrastructure setups deployed in production.
- Prepare and give training on new setups to the Front Office Operations team members.
- Plan and execute OS upgrade on teleworking platform's and Firewalls, with respect of the change management rules of the company.
- Monitor internal services for capacity and any possible issues, and plan capacity upgrades and solutions to incident detected.
- University Diploma and at least 3 to 5 years experience with Firewalls and IP networks.
- Technical expertise area by order of importance: PaloAlto Firewalls and UAC, Pulsesecure SSL/VPN, BlueCoat proxy, Cisco ISE, RSA token server, Managed File Transfer, IPsec VPN, Cisco ACI, Cisco IP/MPLS network.
- Scripting capabilities skills (PHP, Python, RegEx, DataBase Queries)
- Fluent in English and in French or Dutch. You have good verbal and written communication skills.
- You are open, pragmatic and results-oriented.
- Good analytical skills and you're able to work under pressure to handle top priorities incidents.
- You are an excellent team player and you are ready to participate in 24/7 guard duty with the other team members.
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
We offer you
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.