We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
As a Security Solution Architect you will be in charge of drawing up the appropriate cyber and physical security measures for application, infrastructure and data landscape, based on the security/system requirements and policies to protect the Proximus assets. You will work on roadmap and projects related to a suite of solutions including new technologies and leadership solutions.
You will also participate to the enhancement of the security team processes/way of working.
You will work in collaboration of Enterprise Security Architects, Proximus CSIRT and different Proximus security teams (network, security governance and management) and Cyber/Physical engineers.
- Analyzing the potential path forwards for projects affecting the Proximus security echo-system
- Translating new security initiatives into project end-to-end architecture and roadmap taking into account the Proximus target architecture and non-functional requirements.
- Designing and documenting solutions, taking into account functional and non-functional requirements such as availability, performance, scalability and security
- Following up the project execution by expert teams
- Identifying information risks with regard to confidentiality, integrity, availability and quality. You will also propose and elaborate mitigating measures.
- Supporting other Solution Architects (application, infrastructure, data) for the security aspects within their disciplines
- Documenting architectural decisions and writing a business case
- Participating to the 3 year security roadmap definition
- Keep track of the evolution of the security solutions market
Are you passionate about technology and security ? Do you have a can do attitude? Is respect an absolute must for you? Then you'll fit in perfectly with us.
- You have a IT or security Master's degree or equivalent by experience.
- Security certifications (CISSP as example) is a plus.
- 5 years experience in the security domain is a plus
- 5 years experience in IT architecture/design is a plus.
- You are good at identifying security flaws/risks in IT solutions and know how to deal with these.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to convince others by your involvement, assertiveness and accessibility.
- You design solutions, taking into account the customer's needs and the risks for the organization.
- You dare to take decisions in complex situations.
- You are a problem solver, focused on simplicity and efficiency.
- You are keen to contribute to the development of a new discipline.
- You speak French or Dutch and have an excellent command of English.
We offer you
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.