Security Solution Architect
We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
As a Security Solution Architect you will be in charge of drawing up the appropriate cyber and physical security measures for application, infrastructure and data landscape, based on the security/system requirements and policies to protect the Proximus assets. You will work on roadmap and projects related to a suite of solutions including new technologies and leadership solutions.
You will also participate to the enhancement of the security team processes/way of working.
You will work in collaboration of Enterprise Security Architects, Proximus CSIRT and different Proximus security teams (network, security governance and management) and Cyber/Physical engineers.
- Analyzing the potential path forwards for projects affecting the Proximus security echo-system
- Translating new security initiatives into project end-to-end architecture and roadmap taking into account the Proximus target architecture and non-functional requirements.
- Designing and documenting solutions, taking into account functional and non-functional requirements such as availability, performance, scalability and security
- Following up the project execution by expert teams
- Identifying information risks with regard to confidentiality, integrity, availability and quality. You will also propose and elaborate mitigating measures.
- Supporting other Solution Architects (application, infrastructure, data) for the security aspects within their disciplines
- Documenting architectural decisions and writing a business case
- Participating to the 3 year security roadmap definition
- Keep track of the evolution of the security solutions market
Are you passionate about technology and security ? Do you have a can do attitude? Is respect an absolute must for you? Then you'll fit in perfectly with us.
- You have a IT or security Master's degree or equivalent by experience.
- Security certifications (CISSP as example) is a plus.
- 5 years experience in the security domain is a plus
- 5 years experience in IT architecture/design is a plus.
- You are good at identifying security flaws/risks in IT solutions and know how to deal with these.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to convince others by your involvement, assertiveness and accessibility.
- You design solutions, taking into account the customer's needs and the risks for the organization.
- You dare to take decisions in complex situations.
- You are a problem solver, focused on simplicity and efficiency.
- You are keen to contribute to the development of a new discipline.
- You speak French or Dutch and have an excellent command of English.
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
We offer you
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.