We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
Proximus is looking for a security solution engineer to design, configure and implement IT software solutions in the context of Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- You will be part of the Proximus Security and Access management Solutions team. You will work in close collaboration with (enterprise) security architects and different Proximus security teams (network, security governance and management).
- You will participate to the RFQ process to select a new IAM system based on requirements and build the new IAM solution.
- You will perform the technical implementation of IT software/package (including upgrade) in the frame of IAM.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be the technical point of contact for the IAM systems, internal and external (suppliers).
- You will participate in projects within the security roadmap and propose detailed technical design for implementation.
- Perform integration and user acceptance testing of existing/new technical upgrade software solution.
- Organize and execute software upgrade and deployment (also preparing software client package to be deployed).
- You are responsible for the 2nd line support to the operational team in case of major incidents related to IAM and perform problem management if required.
- Create technical and operations guide documentation.
Experiences and skills
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in IT or related with an experience up to 5 years in the security domain.
- Technical knowledge and experience in one IAM solution implementation like any of the following technologies SailPoint, Omada, One identity, Saviynt, IBM Igi, ForgeRock, etc ...
- Knowledge in Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) like identity lifecycle, access request, policy and role management, RBAC, ABAC, etc ...
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch or French.
- Pro-active with good troubleshooting skills.
- Team player, able/willing to share knowledge.
We offer you
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.