Codit is one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe delving into the very edge of new technology and you can come along for the ride.
By joining Codit you'll be driving transformative digital change for leading brands.
We believe that our company is only as extraordinary as our people. That's why we put a lot of energy into making Codit a warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun.
What you will do
- You'll work on integration projects for interesting clients.
- You'll work in a project team of developers and consultants.
- You'll guide your team with technical pre-sales and you also follow-up on their projects
- You'll have lots of variation in your work.
- You will also have close contact with the client.
- the ability to inspire both your customers and colleagues.
- a minimum 8 years of IT experience.
- a deep knowledge of Azure PaaS services (Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Stream Analytics), IoT and experience with containerization.
- confidence to dive into development mode and prototype.
- the ability to determine the right processes for the right project based on scalability, reliability, security needs, and budget into account.
- the ability to identify the right data stores (SQL DB, Cosmos DB, Redis, etc) and messaging service (Event Hubs, Event Grid, Service Bus).
What we offer
- Cool projects, interesting clients and clear paths for growth.
- Real work-life balance - flexible hours, work from anywhere, anytime.
- A Personal Training Budget
- Guaranteed technical growth with a chance to learn from our MVPs.
- We've got four Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, and Data Analytics - you'll be working with the best in the industry.
- As Microsoft Gold Partner you'll be able to test software before it hits the market.