Codit is one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe delving into the very edge of new technology and you can come along for the ride.
By joining Codit you'll be driving transformative digital change for leading brands.
We believe that our company is only as extraordinary as our people. That's why we put a lot of energy into making Codit a warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun.
As a Solution Architect, you play a key role in our Azure services.
Your duties are both extensive and varied, with technical, commercial and business responsibilities
- You assist the sales team in answering the technical part of RFPs.
- You transform business requirements into solution architecture.
- You deliver convincing presentations about technical Azure concepts towards a business audience.
- You lead workshops about Azure governance, security, DevOps and infrastructure.
- You are involved in building prototypes and proof of concepts.
- You advise and coach the project teams about technologies and patterns that have to be used.
- You work on multiple cases in parallel.
- You remain up-to-date with the latest evolutions within the Azure platform.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT or are equivalent through experience.
- You have a complete understanding of the Azure ecosystem - with a big focus on PaaS, serverless and containers.
- You have a good understanding of the security features that every Azure service offers.
- You are able to determine the right technology to solve a specific challenge (security, messaging, compute, Storage, database...).
- You have a good experience in integration. Knowledge of API Management and IoT is a plus.
- You enjoy working for different customers and you know how to inspire them.
- You are a strong communicator, with a commercial touch.
- You take responsibility and motivate your colleagues.
- You're a problem solver with a 'getting things done' attitude.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
What we offer
- Cool projects, interesting clients and clear paths for growth.
- Real work-life balance - flexible hours, work from anywhere, anytime.
- A Personal Training Budget
- Guaranteed technical growth with a chance to learn from our MVPs.
- We've got four Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, and Data Analytics - you'll be working with the best in the industry.
- As Microsoft Gold Partner you'll be able to test software before it hits the market.