Advanced Workplace is one of the five strategic pillars within Proximus to be the preferred enabler of digital transformation for customers. As a Solution Consultant Customer Engagement/Contact Center you will join the Advanced Workplace Practice active in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
We offer an extensive portfolio of solutions and services. This portfolio supports our enterprise customers in their digital transformation of the workplace on the one hand and optimisation of the customer experience on the other hand. This both from a strategic, functional and technical point of view. Within this portfolio you will find solutions such as Microsoft, Cisco, Mitel, Alcatel, Genesys, Anywhere, Enghouse, Luware, Poly, Barco, Crestron, etc.
Our mission is to be our customers' preferred trusted advisor and integrator
- In the day-to-day management of devices used by employees. Think of laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.
- To work more productively through a range of software applications (Microsoft 365 is an important enabler in this domain)
- To stimulate collaboration thanks to a combination of telephony, unified communication and team collaboration
- To set up efficient meeting, brainstorm, auditorium, ... facilities with applications such as audio & video conferencing, room booking, wireless presenting, voting, translation, etc.
- To ensure a unique customer experience when communicating with their customers
- We are looking for a colleague who will actively strengthen our relevance in the world of customer engagement / contact center.
- Your role is twofold. This consists of objectives linked to Business Development and functional/strategic consultancy activities in which you are actively present at customers.
- You excel in a go-for-it mentality in order to get recognized by customers as a "trusted advisor”. Based on your expertise, commitment and decisiveness, you turn a complex problem into a challenge and transform this challenge into a customer solution.
Your main tasks and responsibilities of this challenging position are
- You are in the driver seat for revenue and margin growth to reach the targets in this domain.
- Thanks to your close collaboration with multiple account management teams, you are able to increase our market share in customer engagement / customer experience solutions and services.
- You become the one-and-only commercial trusted advisor of customers to go beyond the real customer pains and needs to be able to position concepts of solutions and not just -technology.
- As result of this unique position you:
- Grow our existing business by (up)sell via a defined portfolio of solutions and services
- Define the long-term strategy of your customers to reach the revenue objectives
- Guide customers towards a portfolio of billable technical & commercial advice/assessments-tracks
- Pull the alarm bell when the customer satisfaction is compromised
- You are a key stakeholder in the qualification of projects and delivering state-of-the-art proposals offering business-focused solutions. This includes:
- Analysis of the customer's functional and technical needs
- Define the winning bid strategy capturing customer expectations
- Thanks to your excellent vendor relationship you get the best pricing for each project
- You present the proposal to the customer and take part in the final negotiations
- You ensure a correct hand-over of the project implementation of won projects
- Next to your pure commercial activities, you will get to work in a "non-technical consultative way" (=billable services) to lead customer journey mapping or customer experience workshops to understand the real customer needs:
- o These assignments are diverse in nature, but always related to services to improve & boost customer experience. In most cases your missions will be conceptual, strategic or functional. If an assignment also requires technical expertise, you can count on a team of presales or technical experts to give proper support.
- o Once those needs and demands are captured, you will be best positioned to settle out a clear recommendation of capabilities the customer should implement. Ultimately you can turn this recommendation in concrete opportunities.
- Some concrete examples of the potential assignments that you know how to realize in cooperation with the client:
- Definition of a customer engagement strategy (ex: enabling multi-channel approach, drive in-app experience via integrations, personalized interactions, resource management, intelligent knowledge & insights, ...)
- Investments analysis & ROI by drawing up roadmaps
- Business improvement assessments to assess optimization of the Customers Experience
- Governance improvements: policies, procedures, guidelines, ... (ex: remote agents, multi-channel way of working, ...)
- Proactive way-of-working mindset and open for a close collaboration with the existing Customer Engagement team (existing out of Product Management, Presales & Technical Experts) to extend the solutions and service portfolio to adapt to customer needs
- You are ambitious and driven to achieve sharp objectives
- You show entrepreneurial spirit, are proactive and stress resistant.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of contact center/customer engagement/customer experience.
- You have a good understanding of the solutions and services related to workplace services. In particular telephony, (team) collaboration and meeting room solutions.
- You have general ICT knowledge & insight into the current market trends in the field of IT and have knowledge of the Microsoft, Cisco, Genesys, Anywhere, Enghouse, Luware ... portfolio.
- You can explain the trends and concepts in the field of customer engagement in a clear and understandable way.
- You take the initiative to stay up to date within the domain of digital transformation and customer engagement / customer experience.
- You are No-Nonsense, to-the-point and have good presentation skills.
- You have the necessary soft skills to build a relationship of trust with the client in order to be recognized as a "trusted advisor".
- You can easily get along with business NL/FR/EN.