What do we expect from you?
- You are responsible for the end-to-end customer experience of IT-buyers that puchase their IT-equipment with Proximus SpearIT, and also other types of customers in line with the growth of Proximus SpearIT's business portal.
- You contribute to design, execute, measure and optimise the customer experience programme. You collaborate fruitfully with all stakeholders (Sales, IT, Sourcing, Project & Services and external partners).
You co-design the processes that improve the experience of customers of Proximus SpearIT
You ensure the progress of the programme and - if needed - adapt according to the results of your analysis, always with the customer as starting point (outside-in)
You are the superfan of our customers and become their 'chouchou'.
You reply instantly and call them proactively with information
You guide customers actively to their mastery of our tools. Customer engagement soares under your impulse
You coordinate internally with your stakeholders in Sales, Finance and Marketing to onboard customers quickly and with the right attention level. By doing so, you resolve bottlenecks and obstacles
You optimise the customers' experience by continuous improvement based on monitoring data
You contribute and support new IT developments in the development and test phases and communicate them to customers
- You support the marketing team when needed in developing campaigns, presentations, website/shop content management, following up on suppliers to realise our goals. You generate and realise ideas and create buy-in for them
- Commercial & communicative: Although you do not have sales targets, you do have commercial flair. You inform all stakeholders correctly
- Influencing and convincing: you could sell Obamacare to Donald Trump
- Collaborating: You share knowledge and know-how with colleagues, contribute actively to team results, are extremely service-minded, listen actively, show empathy and motivate others to give input
- Result-oriented: goal-oriented: you create action plans, focus: you find creative solutions, take initiative, check progress and follow through to the bitter end
- Negotiating assertively: you are our internal customer advocate; you get their respect because you can hold your own
- Analysis: You analyze current ways of working, uncover blind spots and bottlenecks, identify gaps with our desired ways of working and propose improvement plans
- Master degree or bachelor with min. 1,5 to 2 years of sales, e-Commerce or customer service experience
- You are bilingual French & Dutch, orally and written, knowledge of English is a plus
- You are a quick learner, e.g. of our e-Commerce systems
- You are fluent with Microsoft Office and nice-to-have would knowledge of Dynamics NAV and CRM
- Customer Service, e-Commerce and/or sales experience, in B2B electronics or IT is big plus
- Nice-to-have is working knowledge of CRM, ERP, and webshop/website software
Your working Place
Diest and/or Brussels (Evere)