As First Line Helpdesk Engineer you are responsible for:
- Registration and follow-up of the incoming incidents
- Provide first line support and troubleshooting
- Manageing the accounts (AD, VPN, SAP, ...) and group policies
- Administration of virtualisation solutions en user profiles
- Logging and follow-up of incidents
- Installing and documenting different software applications
What do we expect from you?
- Of course, there are several aspects that are mandatory to fit the profile that we have prioritized. Let's see if you can check of the following items:
- Eager starter with less than 5 years of experience
- Costumer-focused, assertive and communicative
- Good general IT-knowledge, Linux and apple knowledge is a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Ownership, problem-solving and focus.
- Required Languages:
- Dutch and French (Native or bilingual proficienty both in speaking, writing and reading).
- English (Professional working proficiency both in speaking, writing and reading).
You will work at Diest and onsite at customers during extended business hours.