As a Project Manager your job is situated in the team that manages public accounts.
These accounts have over 18.000 endusers in portfolio and execute 70-90 projects continuously, ranging from small projects to large projects. Projects involve buying and roll out of Hardware, implementation of new netwerk solution, security solutions and workplace solutions (WPaaS), , introduction of new services, etc.
You will own several customer contracts to ensure correct execution, high customer experience and create new & innovative business.
Your role & responsibilities
- At the project start you ensure to get a clear understanding on the Proximus solution to implement.
- You setup and manage the project implementation team, composed by dedicated and 'non-dedicated' Telco and/or ICT resources and supported by Pre-sales, Account & Product Managers.
- You create and get approval on the detailed project plan, taking into account the customer expectations and the availablity of Proximus resources.
- You guarantee the quality of the project deliverables and make sure that the project planning is respected by closely follow-up on the implementation and taking pro-active actions to avoid deviations.
- During the entire implementation phase, you act as main Proximus point of contact for the customer as well as for the subcontractors and/or partners.
- You report on the progress by centralizing all relevant information and a to-the-point communication towards both your customer and your management.
- You anticipate potential risks to avoid implementation issue throughout the entire project phase by taking appropiate actions within the Proximus organization and/or towards the customer.
- You are responsible for the financial result of the project and ensure that the project remains within the agreed scope and is realized within the agreed budget
- Before project closure, you handover all relevant project information to the operational teams and get customer acceptance on the implemented solution.
- You have 3 years of relevant working experience in IT and a first PM experience (PM certification is a plus).
- You excel at organizing and multitasking.
- Your analytical mindset helps you in solving problems.
- With your communication skills you are capable of convincing others
- Your positive attitude allows you to deal with resistance and/or setbacks.
- You're stress resistant
- Fluent Dutch and English (orally and written)