Are you a good match for us?
Would you like to develop your talents, feel passionate about your work, and experience our company's growth? Then come in and talk to us quickly. We have a challenging strategic plan in which you, as an experienced IT professional, certainly have a role to play.
Proximus SpearIT is strong in
- infrastructure projects and integrations, on-site and in the Cloud;
- services related to networks, security, Skype for Business, Storage, network and server maintenance, monitoring, service desk, and on-site support;
- support by IT specialists, project managers and interim managers; servers, network equipment, smartphones, tablets, PCs and accessories
What's in it for you?
- Integrated Management of the customers' network.
- The Network consists of:
- The LAN covers several buildings
- The connections between these buildings
- Secure connections with the outside world. It also includes the connections that enable teleworking.
- The scope of services extends to the:
- ITIL Design phase
- ITIL Transition phase
- ITIL operation
- A large team of is working permanently on-site (Brussels and Luxembourg).
- Participate to projects to make the network security evolve (Design & construction of new technologies and security equipment to support the security evolution)
- Participate to project and deployment of new security architecture.
- Testing of new configuration, equipment and releases
- Reporting on network/security usage and performance
- Develop and maintain a high standard of documentation (procedure, process)
- Team member of the project implementation team
- Participate to security project in several domains such as:
- Remote Access (IPsec/SSLVPN)
- Strong Authentication
- Proxy/Reverse Proxies
- F5 Loadbalancing
- Web Application Firewall
What do we expect from you?
- Technical knowledges:
- Internet technologies: DNS, HTTP, XML, SSL, TCP, UDP.
- CheckPoint and Juniper Firewalls
- Bluecoat Sgos 5.X and 6.X
- Linux (Debian, RedHat, CentOS)
- Development skills (Perl, Rails, Python)
- Customer and Quality focus:
- Sense for pro-activity
- Ability to understand complex technical situations
- Ability to provide recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication (French and English).
Location and timing issues
- Provision of the above mentioned services basically in Luxembourg, with a possibility to work in Brussels about 1 day per month.
- Project Business hours: 8h-18h => being able to sometimes start at 7am and being able to sometimes end at 7pm for project deployment reasons.
- Occasional interventions outside of normal working hours may be requested
Role only for employees. No agencies or freelance