Are you a good match for us?
Would you like to develop your talents, feel passionate about your work, and experience our company's growth? Then come in and talk to us quickly. We have a challenging strategic plan in which you, as an experienced IT professional, certainly have a role to play.
Proximus SpearIT is strong in
- infrastructure projects and integrations, on-site and in the Cloud;
- services related to networks, security, Skype for Business, Storage, network and server maintenance, monitoring, service desk, and on-site support;
- support by IT specialists, project managers and interim managers; servers, network equipment, smartphones, tablets, PCs and accessories
What's in it for you?
At Proximus SpearIT, you can take your career in many directions. You will be among the first to explore new technologies and can constantly update your skills in our ICT Academy. Our working culture is that of an SME: we say it like it is and never shy away from a challenge. Since we form part of the Proximus Group, you also benefit from the advantages and security of a large company.
We are currently looking for a motivated: PMO Officer
As member of the PMO team you will participate in the administration of all presales and project related activities, time registration, forecasting and KPI management
- Administration for quotes in internal and client tools
- Follow up, chasing, reporting and analysis of time registration
- support of project managers in correct and complete administration
- badge administration
- Small project follow-up/project management
What do we expect from you?
Of course, there are several aspects that are mandatory to fit the profile that we have prioritized. Let's see if you can check of the following items:
- min Bachelor in economics or similar
- dutch verbal and writing skills
- team player
- strong analytical skills
- financial accumen
- focus on improvement of processes and tools
- customer centric
- can do' mentality
- Skills and experience, thorough knowledge of the following:
- max 3 years experience in an administrative presales and/or project environment
- experience and knowledge of the use of project and presales tooling
- in depth knowledge of excel
- in depth knowledge of MS Office
- experience and knowledge of the use of SharePoint
Interested? Great! You can contact us via the button below.