- As Customer Project Manager, your job is situated in the Enterprise Business Unit (Ebu), that is in charge of the whole professional market, addressing large companies as well as small and medium sized enterprises. Within the Psm organisation (Customer Project and Service Management), you will be responsible for the succesfull implementation of complex and/or non-standard customer projects. For some projects you might need to align with foreign Proximus affiliates and/or partners.
- Your customers will belong to either the Proximus Ebu Me (Medium Enterprises) or Cor (Corporate Clients) segment. Project budgets CAN range from € 100.000 to € 2,5 million. Your customer contacts are to be situated mostly at middle to Senior management level.
- The projects to manage are based on a tailor made Telco and ICT Proximus solution and have for our customers a strategic character with a medium to high business complexity (eg. migration of customer environment from technology 'A' to 'B' without operational customer impact, implementing new solutions involving the creation of tailor made customer operational processes, ...).
Your role & responsibilities
- At the project start, you ensure to get a clear understanding on the Proximus solution to implement.
- You setup and manage the project implementation team, composed by 'non-dedicated' Telco and/or ICT resources and supported by Pre-sales, Account & Product Managers.
- You create and get approval on the detailed project plan, taking into account the customer expectations and the availablity of Proximus resources.
- You guarantee the quality of the project deliverables and make sure that the project planning is respected by closely follow-up on the implementation and taking pro-active actions to avoid deviations.
- "During the entire implementation phase, you act as main Proximus point of contact for the customer as well as for the subcontractors and/or partners.
- You report on the progress by centralizing all relevant information and a to-the-point communication towards both your customer and your management."
- You anticipate potential risks to avoid implementation issue throughout the entire project phase by taking appropiate actions within the Proximus organization and/or towards the customer.
- You are responsible for the financial result of the customer project by ensuring that the project remains within the agreed scope and is realized within the agreed Proximus effort.
- Before project closure, you handover all relevant project information to the operational teams and get customer acceptance on the implemented solution.
- You support your Sales colleagues in strategic discussions with the customer.
- You have 6 years of relevant working experience (e.g. working in a customer facing environment) of which at least 4 years in managing Telco and/or ICT projects.
- You have knowledge of project methodologies (e.g. Prince II) and you are efficiently organized.
- Your self-learning skills allows you to understand, in no time and indepently, the Proximus organization and to gain insight in the Proximus business models.
- Your out-of-the-box thinking skills and analytical mindset helps you in solving problems.
- Your action-oriented approach and efficient organization allows you to deal with multiple projects simultaneously.
- With your communication skills you are capable of convincing others, building trust and gaining customer confidence.
- Your positive attitude allows you to deal with resistance and/or setbacks.
- Your stress resistance allows you to deal correctly with emotional reactions.
And further ....
- Ideally, you have an university degree or equivalent.
- You have a good knowledge of the Proximus Business Product&Services or your technical background allows you, in short term, to gain this knowledge.
- You are trilingual French / Dutch / English.
- A 'Vol-Vca' certification is an asset