- As member of the security team you will participate in both operational and recurrent project related tasks.
- As ICT Security Consultant based on your technical expertise, you support, implement, and operate tailor-made and industrialized security ICT solutions
- For operational tasks you will provide 2nd or 3rd line support for incidents, changes, problems, reporting and monitoring for cases where 1st line team was not able to solve the issue at hand.
- For project related tasks you will take on the role technical project engineer for security projects or support other codomain project teams.
- You ensure technical consultancy and after sales support to meet/exceed expectations of our external professional customers.
Typical tasks and responsibilities
- You implement, operate & maintain Security ICT solutions
- You develop, maintain and share technical expertise and customer specific information
- Network security vulnerability and assessment/remediation
- Monitor and troubleshoot network and security devices
- Enforcement of network security policies
- Bachelor or equivalent by experience
- Excellent people skills and team player
- 2 year of relevant experience and expertise in Security products (Firewall, proxy, Anti-virus, Anti-spam, Ddos, ...).
- Product knowledge in one or more of the following areas is preferable: Fortinet, Cisco Security, Fireeye, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Bluecoat & F5...
- Additional expertise in End Point Security solutions as TrendMicro), and / or Identity and Access Management as CyberArk is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (oral and written)