In order to support projects and applications and get maximum chance of success, to have stable and performant solutions in place, we are looking for an experienced Functional Analyst.
The mission is the following
- to have intakes done (with a description of a high level solution and estimates) that fits in the global strategy of the application and the architecture. For this she/he will discuss the requirements and set out the architecture for the implementation that will fit the needs of the project (in line with the business).
- to make sure we are in line with the strategy for the application.
- to detail in a functional analysis the solutions that will be implemented in the applications we are managing. She/He will be the point of contact for the technical people to make sure that the technical choices made during the design phase are in line with the functional design.
- She/He ensures that the communication between the different participants for the project is optimal and that the delivery is on time, with the correct quality and in accordance with the analysis.
- Be able to work together and understand the concepts from IT architects (and being able to discuss) Strong communication skills.
- Being able to collaborate with technical and non-technical experts
- Good understanding of IT operations aspects
- Experience with data modelling, rational modelling, interfaces, back-end infrastructure
- Able to design fail over, disaster recovery solutions
- Very good knowledge of Web services, WSDL, XML SQL Familiar with SOA concept
Nice to have
- Knowledge of J2EE
- Knowledge of WebSphere platform
- Knowledge of messaging (JMS)
- Fluent English
- Dutch or French is a plus
We are looking for a person that can think conceptually, work proactively and autonomously.
She/He should be a team player and she/he will be asked to show flexibility.
In this function we also need strong communication skills.