The Engineer SfB & SfB End User Engineer will report to the SfB Team Manager. He/she will be part of a team that
will implement SfB solutions and give SfB & SfB End User support for our SfB enterprise customers
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide 2nd line maintenance on SfB and SfB end user issues.
- Execute Work orders and assist operations with regards to SfB and SfB end users.
- Perform testing in different situations, debug SfB configuration and SfB & SfB end user issues.
- Implement, operate and maintain SfB @ customer incl End user implementation, training, support.
- Analyse system reports and alarms; make diagnoses as input for continuous improvement.
- Participate in projects regarding SfB & SfB End users.
What's in it for you?
- Working together with a large team with high expert level in a dynamic environment.
- Get the possibility to grow in two different areas (support and technical).
- Work closely with the customers.
Personality and Values
- Excellent team worker
- Communicative and assertive
- Committed to quality
- Methodical and able to treat several problems autonomously
- Customer minded
- Sense of responsibility and self-initiative
Skills and Experience
- SfB client and end user knowledge
- Audiocodes and Polycom End points knowledge
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync server 2013 & Microsoft Skype for Business.
- Luware/Verba/A365 knowledge
- Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Lync Server 2013 & SfB
- Working knowledge of VoIP protocols such as SIP, MGCP/NCS and H.323
- Plus is Networking knowledge
- Plus is Applications & Systems background
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (written and oral), French (oral) is a plus
Working location/hours: Brussels or Hasselt + onsite @ customer/Office hours