For its growing business with corporate customers, Proximus is looking for a Software Integration Architect.
Our department works for our top corporate customers: customers for which we have an important recurrent business in multiple ICT technologies and for which multi-discipline resources (Project Manager, Service Managers, architects, engineers) are permanently dedicated.
In this department, we work with a team of Solution Architects with Senior expertise and past on-the-field experience in engineering. We know the reality of project implementation, transition and migration, Operation and support in ICT.
We are leading large and very large projects like
- ANPR cameras, Road User Charging, emergency services...
- Workplace management for 100 000 users: laptop, mobiles, Office365...
- Setting up of new DataCenter at customer-site with high reliability and availability
- Design of Hybrid solution and roadmap of migrations, DRP solutions
- SD-LAN, SD-WAN, SD-security...
- Radio network, Unified Communications, IP TV...
Role and responsibilities
To be successful in the job as Software Integration Architect, you must be able to perform the following:
- During the pre-sales phase:
- You act as the technical consultant in software integration.
- You participate actively in workshops to clarify the requirements with the customer.
- You make the High-Level Design together with the software providers.
- You consider the migration roadmap and the ease of use for Operation.
- You define the key deliverables for each software provider (refined requirements, detailed design, release information, migration strategy, test plan and scenario...) and the overall delivery planning.
- Once the project is sold:
- Together with the software providers and the client, you refine the functional requirements and acceptance criteria.
- You refine with the client and with the operational teams the non-functional requirements (Usability, reliability, performance, supportability...)
- You document these requirements in collaboration with the software providers.
- You challenge the technical design of the software providers.
- You lead the validation by the customer of the E2E technical design
- You validate the (other) deliverables from the software providers (as defined in pre-sales).
- You lead meetings with the customers (clarification of requirements, validation of design, acceptance tests...)
- In transition to Operation:
- You lead the integration tests (internal) and support the acceptance tests with the customer.
- You technically lead the resolution of complex issues
- You coordinate the hand over to operational teams
- More than 7 years' experience in the software integration architecture for big enterprises
- Good presentation skills and being able to become the trusted advisor for our customers
- Experience of running solutions on virtualized environment (VMware)
- Fair knowledge in SQL databases (MS SQL)
- Team player with your colleague's Architect in infrastructure (servers, network, security...)