As Solution Sales Advanced Workplace you will report to the Awp Solutions Sales Manager. You will be part of a team of Solution Sales that Identifies, qualifies & approaches new strategic prospects, to proactively sell the broad scope of Digital Workplace Services.
- You are responsible for achieving the objectives in terms of order intake, margin, and attracting new customers for the workplace solutions
- You understand and can analyse the business drivers of the customer
- You win the trust and respect of your customer. You become his trusted adviser
- You translate the needs of the customer into a conceptual design or solution and help the customer to defend and prioritize his project
- You will work closely with account management, pre-sales and support teams to develop a complete proposal.
- You are responsible for the quality and profitability of the offered quotation
- You give feedback to Product Management, Marketing to develop innovative solutions or actions in line with market demand.
Advanced Workplace is one of the five strategic pillars within Proximus to be the preferred enabler of digital transformation for our customers
- As a Solution Advanced Workplace you will join the Advanced Workplace Practice active in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- We offer an extensive portfolio of solutions and services. This portfolio supports our enterprise customers in their digital transformation of the workplace on the one hand and optimisation of the customer experience on the other hand. This both from a strategic, functional and technical point of view.
- Within this portfolio you will find solutions such as Microsoft, Cisco, Mitel, Alcatel, Genesys, Anywhere, Enghouse, Luware, Poly, Barco, Crestron, etc.
- Our mission is to be our customers' preferred trusted advisor and integrator:
- In the day-to-day management of devices used by employees. Think of laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.
- To work more productively through a range of software applications (Microsoft 365 is an important enabler in this domain)
- To stimulate collaboration thanks to a combination of telephony, unified communication and team collaboration
- To set up efficient meeting, brainstorm, auditorium, ... facilities with applications such as audio & video conferencing, room booking, wireless presenting, voting, translation, etc.
- To ensure a unique customer experience when communicating with their customers
- To deliver a full Workplace as a Service experience
- You are ambitious and driven to achieve sharp objectives
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a real 'can do' mentality
- You are a challenger sales and dare to make decisions
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant domain
- You are able to enter into C-level discussions in Dutch, French and English
- You can motivate his troops and can control people within different departments within a "Virtual Bid Team
- You have strong skills in sales, negotiation, presentation and commercial writing
- You have experience with services such as WPaaS, End-User Computing
- Languages: Dutch - French - English