Proximus SpearIT - Support & Maintenance Programmer (Back - End)
> 6 months experience
- 2nd & 3rd line support for existing applications - resolving bugs
- Providing support for these applications as well as supporting the end user in their use
- Perform minor changes and evolutionary maintenance
- Coordinating new start-ups (deployment process, acceptance, production, ...)
- Used technology: VB.NET, C #, WCF, WinForms, SQL Server Profile
- You are an (analyst) programmer
- You see yourself turning in an industrial environment
- You are aware of the latest trends in software development and you are prepared to continuously update yourself
- You are stress-resistant and communicative
- You are socially skilled and able to easily integrate yourself into new and existing teams.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
About Proximus SpearIT
Show full description
At Proximus SpearIT we strive to help companies work smarter, safer and faster. Customers come to us for our wide and extensive offering of IT services. Due to our strong growth, we are always looking for new employees. We have a challenging strategic plan in which you, as an experienced IT professional certainly have a role to play.
Proximus SpearIT is strong in:
- infrastructure projects and integrations, on-site and in the cloud;
- services related to networks, security, Skype for Business, storage, network and server maintenance, monitoring, service desk, and on-site support;
- support by IT specialists, project managers and interim managers;
- servers, network equipment, smartphones, tablets, PCs and accessories.