The System Engineer is responsible for the maintenance of the IT infrastructure of the client. You work together in team with other system engineers, networking engineers, security engineers and architects. You also will participate in duty services to guarantee a 24/7 support service.
- The job content consists of the execution of daily health checks and solving incidents and problems. We work with the ITIL framework and before changes can be executed, RFC's need to be filled in and approved by the client.
- As system engineer you will be responsible to create these RFC's.
- You are also able to create technical procedures and work instructions.
- You will participate in design discussions with architects and afterwards implement the validated design.
- You will also recommend improvements witch can be implemented on the infrastructure.
- Minimum five years in IT system engineering or operations.
- Strong technical knowledge (VMware, VMware Horizon, VMware Vsan, NetApp Storage).
- Good communication Skills
- Good Technical Writer Skills.
- You preferably have a bachelor degree in engineering or ICT or equivalent trough Experience
- languages: Dutch, French and Englishability to quickly learn and understand new technologies and systems
- You are able to verify input provided by technical subject matter experts in terms of consistency, maintainability and integration.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- dynamic, Sociable and Communicative Person
- adaptability and ease in uncertain environment / Conditions
- disciplined - process driven and Respectful
- flexible Person (availability and adaptability for its projects).
- Ability to transfer experience and Knowledge
- ability to work Autonomously
- stress Resistant
- you are able to treat multiple projects simultaneously.