Proximus is looking for an end-to-end test coordinator and analyst, with focus on quality assurance.
We are looking for a person who will join the Quality Assurance team in the domain of Proximus TV.
The Proximus TV team is currently working on 2 strategic and complex projects.
- TV streaming technology will be changed from RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) towards Uabr (Unicast Adaptive Bit Rating).
- A new type of decoder Android based will be launched
We are looking for somebody who can take up a leading role in the end-to-end test coordination and in the quality assurance of both projects.
- Get knowledge of the Proximus TV solution, for which you will get enabling sessions, to be combined with self-study.
- Understand the technical challenges of the project
- Study the test cases available for the different functional components
- Propose new test cases from End-to-End point of view
- Execute yourself of follow up closely the execution of complicated test cases
- Analyse the test result; in case of errors, make a first assessment about the rout cause; interact with the development team of the - --impacted functional unit and follow up the correction
- Set up all means of quality supervision like monitoring, performance measurement, stability testing
- Follow up the Key Performance Indicators defined for this project
- We are looking for a bachelor or master in engineer or computer sciences, or comparable profile by experience.
- You can do deep analytic work, but you also keep an overall view.
- You have technical hands-on experience, such that you can set up and execute complex end-to-end test scenarios
- You have experience in writing reports and do escalation towards management when needed
- Android-project exposure is a plus
- Experience with TV streaming is a plus
- You speak and write fluently English; knowledge of French and/or Dutch is not mandatory but an important additional asset.
- You are a fast learner and can easily adopt new technologies
- You have strong “can do” attitude.
- You are a strong team player, interacting with different teams on one side, and with project management on the other side